WHAT WE OFFER
At Innovative Uniform Solutions we brought our tailoring services in house to speed up the time it takes to tailor uniforms. We are able to take custom measurements within our facility to allow a quick and professional fit for each individual officer.
At Innovative Uniform Solutions we offer walk in hours from 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday to work with varied schedules.
Professional Trained Staff
Our professional staff include Fitting Coordinators to take custom measurements as well as fully staffed tailor shop within our facility.
Like a professional stand-alone tailor shop we have tailors who can facilitate a speedy service. Most walk in alterations can be completed with same day service. We pride ourselves on getting the officers out on the field in their flawlessly fitted uniforms quickly.
What Are Some Common Alterations?
Some common alteration services that we specialize in include:
- Tapering is a service that brings in the width of pants, that may be too baggy in appearance on an officer’s legs.
- At Innovative Uniform Solutions we can stripe pants to give a professional style to your uniform.
- Most uniform companies have their custom Patches, Badges or Name Tapes that we can apply to their uniforms to promote their services and presence on duty.
- Find out more about Name Tapes here!
- Don’t have custom Patches? Contact us! We can work with you to design a patch for your company.
THE INNOVATIVE WAY
When an officer walks through our doors they are received in our reception area by our friendly staff. The Fitting Coordinator will lead them to our fitting rooms where they will take custom measurements of the officer. The uniforms are then taken to our tailor shop where our tailors are standing by and ready to hem or taper the uniform to the custom specifications. Most orders are completed during the officer’s short visit and they are then ready to report to their site looking their best.